Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The sock revisited

So last night I frogged what I had of the second sock, because I didn't remember where I was on the silly little pattern, and started over again. I'm excited about finishing it, even though I know I have a loong way to go. I had a dream about the socks last night, that I finished the second one in like, a day. But then when I put it on it only went up to my ankle, not my knee like it was supposed to.

I broke my cheesecake ban in a spectacular fashion, by making two cheesecakes this weekend, a toffee caramel crunch that I've made before, and a chai cheesecake with ginger crust that I have not made before. The toffee one turned out really well, and was mostly eaten Sunday at dinner (we also had something slightly more nutritious). I haven't tried the chai one yet .... we'll either eat it tonight or on the 4th. Based on my um taste tests of the unfinished product, it should taste really yummy.

Someday soon, I will sit down and compile a list of all the cheesecakes I've made so far!

No comments: