Saturday, November 17, 2007

I am a bad blogger

I didn't post on Wednesday. Or on Thursday or Friday. Bad me. Anyway, I'm making steady progress on the sock - about 4 inches since the last post. I have three more decrease rows (which happen every six rows), and then the heel turn! Hurrah! The pattern calls for you to knit 14 total inches from the ribbing, but my legs are very short, so I'm guessing that when I finish the decreases I'll be able to start almost right away on the heel. I don't know how much I'll get done this weekend. I started sneezing yesterday afternoon and right now I feel like hell. I went to the store to get my Thanksgiving shopping done (I'm baking a pumpkin ginger streusel pie, and making the cranberry sauce) and it kind of kicked my butt. I'm thinking a nap is in order right about now .......

No comments: