Sunday, April 8, 2007

Losing my knitting blog virginity

Ways this blog will be like other knitting blogs:

1. I will have a "code name" for my husband
2. I will post pictures of stuff that I actually manage to finish
3. I will be witty and charming, as all knitters are

Ways this blog will not be like other knitting blogs:

1. The "code name" for my husband will not be "DH," but instead "LL" (Love of my Life)
2. You only have to look at the finished product, unless I do something really cool
3. PENGUINS!

3 comments:

brandØn123 said...

"LomL" (lah-mel) sounds funnier than "LL".

Hooray for yarn! Minda started a blanket for me, 2 years ago. It's still just an oversized scarf.

Amber Joy said...

Congrats on the new blog - now start posting some pictures! Heck, even old stuff is cool. Even if it's old to you, I haven't seen it yet! ;)

Maggi said...

Hehe, I like your charming wit and your abbreviation for your man, so much better than DH. I hate the term hubby anyhow.