Sunday, April 29, 2007

Monty Python Flying Circus - Gangs in Bolton

Just a little Sunday morning silliness


Our local Hancock Fabrics is in the midst of closing and selling everything they possibly can, so the yarn (what little was left, anyway) was 50% off. I got some Moonlight Mohair for $4 a skein (the only brand they sell is Lion Brand.) I came home (at 10:45 AM, I might add) and proceeded to go through 2 of the skeins by the time I went to bed, on a cute little poncho. Yes, I know, I was using size 17 needles, but I was still pretty impressed with myself. So maybe by the time I'm old enough to be a Hell's Granny I'll be up to 20 balls a day. Anyway, I have about 5 more inches to go, then the sewing up and the fringe.

2 comments:

Maggi said...

A Hell's Granny and 20 balls a day, that just sounds naughty. What is a Hell's Granny anyway? Not the kind of grandma you'd want to have? When I'm 80 I want to pierce my nose and shock my grandchildren. Do you think that will even be possible (the shocking, I mean)? By then my kids can' say, "But, Mom, you got your done, why can't I pierce my ____?"

Unknown said...

Didn't you watch the video??